27 October 2007

I am back!

My last posting was in April in which a half of a year ago describes clearly the title of this post. I had postponed my desire to blogging until now because of many reasons... and because too many to mention... he..he..he.. I won't mention them here. However, just to say one that I was kind of bored to compile sentences. It doesn't mean that now I highly intense to write though, I just have too many stores in my head and couldn't stop my mind to think about sharing these stories in this blog. So, now my blog is waking up. I hope within my busy busy days, I am enable to manage time and share stories to my readers. Wait... I suspect they're gone already since I was quite for such a long time... sorry guys... I am a bit sad but doesn't matter! Surely I will be happy after kicking off stories in my head.

Okay, I am now back. Enjoy the following posts!

No comments: