27 June 2006

Expectation

.
I has been waiting for holiday since about two months ago. It is the day when all assignments have been done. I was absolutely feeling free for the first lovely days, however, I feel lonely a week after. The coming winter makes my body lazy. I used to working under pressure, running with the time and dealing with anxiety but now I am just staying at home killing the time by interneting without specific purposes. It is a thesis proposal that should be done, but it just needs proof reading anyway. It can be done sometimes nextweek though.

Hmm... I learn, apparently, being busy is a wonderful experience. I am expecting the busy day will come soon. The days when I know what should be done in everyminute, not only serious stuffs but funny things as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walah...diparingi lego, pengen sibuk...diparingi sibuk, pengen santai...
menungso..menungso..nggawe sing maringi bingung wae. hehehe...