17 November 2006

No Longer Nightfiller

For a reason, my manager at coles broadway kindly gives me other job instead of nightfiller, who works at midnights. FYI, his initiative loh, I didn't ask. Since a day after I wrote my last post entitle tidur, I work as Morning Presso team, still under grocery department. It can be described as a display team. You know, at night, nightfiller fills the shelves but they just fill them with, not really arrange the things. Meanwhile, morning presso team works in the morning (start at 6 am, finish at 10 am) sorting and arranging the things such a way neat, attractive and help the customers reach them.

It sounds easy but not really for beginners. I spend almost four hours for one aisle (two side shelves). Fyuh! We are instructed to work quickly and perfectly. Ah...basbang deh! I am a little sebel with nightfillers sometime, because they do not place things on the right place or make the shelves messy.

This job would be challenging for me. I am happy with this job, not because it seems easy or do not need to lift up heavy boxes but because it is in the morning. Wallahu 'alam, I feel like Alloh helps me to recover my sleeping problem. Now, there is no reason for not sleeping at night. Even though it is still a bit hard, now I have been trying to sleep in the afternoon for a while after working and at early night.

So, I have a fantastic experience as a nightfiller for 3 days (12 hours) only. Now I am a morning presso one. A student, a math teacher, certainly. Not mainly for some more cash, but I feel better being a busy person by my way. What a life.

No comments: