22 May 2010

Back to Sydney

I feel like have been hundreds years not visiting this blog... Oh dear... I miss hitting the ‘New Post’ button... How come I totally forgot this virtual home... this is a true love maybe. This blog was created when I first arrived in Sydney, four years ago. What? Four years sodara2... what a time!!!! I found in the posting history that the last writing in Sydney was in 2008 and the first post after be back in Jogja was in 2009. This means that the last two posts were a year apart. Then I probably kept it behind and started forgetting the blog while I was busying with lectures, etc. Oh yeah... I remember now that, even worse, I created another blog using the university weblog facility, here. Oh well... then I am back to Sydney and today the year is 2010...

My blog, I am back... love you... wanna give you a big hug... muwah muwah... I am amazed with my English writing which were awful... doesn’t matter... List of my old friends’ blogs also have astonished me... hah... I miss them, almost forget them all... but the more exciting is the writing about my son... I found the power of writing... (which helps me improve retention and brings me into past memories).

Pikir-pikir, apa ya yang membuat aku pikun? overwhelming-kah? hmm...

No comments: