19 October 2006

Fruit Talk

It is widely known that fruits are rich of vitamins as well as other recommended nutrition. Indeed, some people do not like a kinda fruit because its taste is to strong or its smell is too bad, like durian, starfruit, passion fruit, etc. The other reason is that some are used to consuming their local fruits, such as Javanese might not really like berry fruits or Aussie might feel strange having durian. It is true that people grows as their culture life.
















People migration from one culture to the others should have developing a multicultural environment. In this multicultural life, people is very likely sharing their habit, influencing each other. People brings their own behave into the other culture life. As well as people spreads out their local fruits on the other land. Some parts of this worlds are now multicultural. In term of fruits, I like this kinda multicultural life. Not only I can enjoy my favourite local fruits but try the other strange fruits.
















What is my favo fruit? emm.... it's a bit hard to say because I eat any fruit, as long as can be eaten, of course. I think I like mango, banana and grape pretty much. How about you? Ah.... no matter what kinda fruits you like, I believe, they are good for your health if and only if you have balance diet. Not less not too much!

No comments: