26 December 2006

Ngidam

My pregnancy age has reached 13 weeks more, however, I haven't felt something what is commonly called ngidam. To be honest, I really expect this feel during my early pregnancy because, hihihi... I wanna see my husband busy (or confused) find a thing for me. Less fortunate, I have passed the early term withhout feel this ngidam.

Indeed, I miss some Javanese foods. I think this is sort of homesick, not ngidam. I, sometime, imagine eating lotek, soto and klamud (kelapa muda) in the warung I used to visit. Actually, I can find these food here in Sydney since I am living in the central of Indonesian community. Somewhat, I think the taste is completely different. Apparently, I've got bloody homesick. Hiks...hiks... huaaa...hua.... pengen pulaaaannnggg.....

Anyway, I am still a bit curious of ngidam. I still wanna ngidam, hihihi....

No comments: