13 December 2007

A Dollar

I got pain of FAAST copy and print shop in Kingsford located on ground floor of 333 apartment at anzac parade. They charged me $1 just for one page A4 printing without any friendly costumer service. I said to the staff at that time, "it's okay for now but I won't come here again" with a little smile on the corner of my lips. I swear I won't come again whatsoever happens! huh :p

I went to the FAAST shop on my way going shopping at RoundAbout. I gave it a try because I saw the shop's window looks colourfull and the customer service is not chinese, but latino I guess. Moreover, I had a feeling not to delay printing the letter for my rental agent informing my intention to continuing stay in the current unit. I didn't go to my office for the last few weeks, a bit lazy to walk up with my baby, just felt that going out with him was too much for these tiring days.

Actually, I have an (almost) unlimited FREE printing facility in my office. More, library in my campus charges 11c only for 1 page A4 printing and again I got $100/year photo copy & print card from my faculty. Next to my flat, there's a printing shop that only charge 20c for BW A4 printing. The same at internet shop nearby.

A dollar is factually nothing compared with the facility I've got, but a dollar for just one page A4 BW printing for me seems unreasonable. It's not fair enough. They just wanted my money. Not such a professional business, right?

No comments: