03 December 2007

Internet Collaps

Since the last few days I’ve got dizzy of no connection with the internet at home. I don’t think there’s a problem with the telephone line because my Telstra home phone still rings for sure. Not sure what has happened, though, my laptop is still enable to dial the remote computer provided by Wix Company that just bought this Hello internet provider from Tel Pacific. Terribly, my IE or FF can’t open any site. OMG! I am hopeless. But, please don’t blame me because I use dial up service in this develop country with many good choices of internet connection. It must have been for a reason.

Now I am at my office thinking how to solve this sort of annoying problem.

I called the customer service already but I gave it up after waiting in the line for about fifteen minutes. Why? Huh… because I was in a queue number fifteen, a lady voice prompted me! This call’s hurt me but I knew it before I made it, to be honest. I suspected the owner is an east-Asia migrant as I always don’t believe that less qualified product but don’t have choice not to take it. Poor me!

This is so painful. I just need to emailing, finding journals and blogging a bit. I never download gigantic byte of files like pictures, games, videos or music. I just need it for another four months living in this expensive renting house city.

Nonetheless, I have to sort this problem… who else if not myself! Appeal to the old service is wasting time, indeed I decided to get a new service.

No comments: