20 November 2007

Ahnaf and Irish Lady


My baby Ahnaf and I went to pharmacy nearby a few days ago. I left Ahnaf in his pram. He just woke up and was very quite. While I was ordering my medicine, I heard a lady talking alone. I turned my face to that warming voice and as I reckoned, she talked to my Ahnaf. Likely, she was falling in love with Ahnaf at her first look. She repeated repeated and repeated again admiring Ahnaf. It's so lovely hearing her appreciation.

She is absolutely beautiful. She told me that she moved in Australia seven years ago. Her parents and extended family are in Ireland. She has two brothers in England and a sister in America. Her parents do not have any grandchild yet. With her tears, she told me many personal things that I won't write here and all just end up with sharing email address. She loves babies but Ahnaf is just different, she said ^_^ As far as I know, people here in Sydney are always fascinated with babies. Whenever I go, they see my baby cheerfully. This is another story, though.

Surprisingly, Ahnaf screamed loudly. He might think who they are around me and what they are talking of me about, since the pharmacy ladies also came down to us. It was a good chance for her since then I took Ahnaf out from his pram. She asked permition to hold Ahnaf and I gave him. "But don't take him away", I said to her with a big smile. She smiled back, "of course... God bless you, you must be so happy..." she continued.

Lucky Ahnaf.

No comments: