05 November 2007

Recipes in Mind

I love everything related to cooking. I forget when I exactly started like doing cooking, though. It may have been growing up since my mum asked me often to help her in kitchen when I was a kid. I am remembering now, I had kid's cooking stuffs and I played such a chef, cooked 'fake' food and friends of mine became the consumer. He..he..he.. typically femi-girl!

I am a mother of one at this moment. My husband really likes snacking, just fits with my hobby of cooking. If I have time, I surely make some for him. As my baby will be introduced to solid food shortly, I just started looking around recipes of baby food. About baby's, I like suggestion in this website: raising your children! It's worth to read it.

Once I got a place called recipes heaven. It's my friend's web blog actually, Mbak Ayu. Her latest entry, cupcakes, inspired me to make something similar in the near future when my son grows. It also makes me remember some recipe books on my shelf, mmm... not, I think it's in the box, already to sent to my home town in Jogja ^_^. Imagining my son eats what I make for him. Describing myself busy creating cakes and my son waits for them. I really can't stop my mind imagining(and smiling alone) that it'll be nice and indeed, becoming one of them who love serving with food is just profound.

Flying over some recipe pages, I keep them in my mind. They're just waiting for the time to be realised.

No comments: