23 November 2007

Sleeping in Pram

A baby life on Ahnaf's stage is still simply in this cycle: sleeping-feeding-playing. This cycle is a cycle that can fool or stress first mothers. Three simple behaviors that can be multiple commitment for mothers. However, motherhood is so much enjoyable. It's an excitement. It's rewarding.









Found him sleeping seriously (not deeply) hehe... in his pram when we're going for walk made me stopped and took a shot. Sitting in pram and be pushed around can make him sleeping quickly. If he awakes, usually he enjoys viewing around. Very fortunate, he seldom cries in his pram. If he does, usually I stop and talk with him. If this doesn't comfort him, I prefer put him in my cuddle. I don't like he cries. Because, I love him very much. This love can't spoil him, I believe. As he's just an innocent creature.

2 comments:

Lidia Sianturi said...

Endah....wah udah gede ya Ahnaf...umur brp? Anakku udah 7.5bl...ga berasa jg...udah bs berdiri kalo ada pegangan di dekatnya. OK, gutlak with every thing ya...miss ya!

Endah Retnowati said...

Sekarang udah 5 bulan Mbak Lid. Bianca udah gede ya...
Makasih udah mampir, Kangen.