12 November 2007

Baby Massage

Baby massage (pijat bayi) sounds traditional application but is very recommended nowdays in this modern era. Read and get guidance about it here or here.

I often massage my baby after bathing him. I do not need to massage all of his body everyday because it takes time and honestly, he doesn't like it everyday. Moreover, my baby is not always happy after bathing and he just want to finish bath ceremony as soon as possible. He gives me indication like yawning or screaming. If I find him relax, or I can make him relax, I will massage his body completely. I've never pushed him to be relax though, or it will just be frustrating. Anyway, massage has lots of fun. I do it happily by singing songs or talking with him. The most important is that it bonds you and your baby.

No comments: